PHASE 3 | APPLICATION 18 – 24 Weeks
Phase 3 equips residents to implement their newly acquired skills in a semi-independent living environment (The Lodge) which is still situated on the Yeldall estate. Phase 3 allows them to acclimatise to the pressures of independence whilst remaining abstinent in a safe and supporting environment. It also enables each resident to build their own recovery support network in the local area and attend work based placements and training courses to equip them for future employment.
Phase 3 is an abstinence-based, 18 to 24 week programme that is designed for those who have already completed Phases 1 & 2 (including being clean for at least three months). The Lodge provides a safe environment where newly-acquired skills can be put into practice.
At a glance:
- One-to-one key working and individual support plans
- Interactive groups – a chance to discuss various issues in addition to being responsible and accountable to each other
- Group topics include relapse prevention, life skills, healthy eating, appropriate attitudes, budgeting and relationships
- Voluntary work placements within local businesses
- Training opportunities, which may include help with literacy, numeracy and IT, as well as personal and professional development
- Support in finding work and housing