Support yeldall financially
We are tremendously grateful for the many churches, individuals and trust funds that have supported us over the past forty years. The generous and sacrificial support of so many has enabled us to help hundreds of men find freedom from addition and, in many cases, new life in Christ. We continue to value all donations, however small, and work hard to ensure that every penny helps us continue helping men who want to overcome their addictions.
How can I give?
- You can financially support the work here in a number of ways:
- Many people choose to give to us by Standing Order, and this is very valuable as it gives us some security in our financial planning in what is quite an uncertain climate.
- You can also give online through JustGiving, Stewardship or CAF.
- You can send a one-off donation to Yeldall Manor, by cheque (payable to Yeldall Manor) or through a bank transfer (contact us for details).
- You designate Yeldall Manor to receive a legacy in your will.
If you are a UK tax-payer, we can reclaim the tax that you have already paid on the amount you give (whether regular or one-off) through the Gift Aid scheme.
For more in-depth information, you may like to see our current charitable trust appeal document.
Other ways to support…
People’s prayers are essential to all that we do at Yeldall Manor…
There are many ways you can get involved and help Yeldall Manor…
The support of local churches has been integral to the work…
We produce newsletters four times a year, with information and testimonies from Yeldall Manor…
We love to welcome our Supporters to Yeldall, put our events in your diary…